This masterclass is for anyone who wants to understand more about employee experience.
The training will explore employee experience, debunking myths and providing insight into the employee experience opportunity, the impact of motivation on organisational success, investment priorities, the three 'Es' of productivity and much more!
The course will offer practical guidance including a look at the Employee Experience Opportunity Calculator and an overview of the Employee Experience Opportunity Toolkit.
- What employee experience is (and what it isn't)
- Learn about the Employee Experience Opportunity
- Why investment in employee experience is vital to organisational success
- Why employee experience has a more compelling ROI than customer experience
- The barriers to offering a good-to-great employee experience
- The Three Es of Productivity
- The impact of motivation on organisational success
- A look at the EX Opportunity calculator
- And overview of the EXO Toolkit
- How employee experience can offer a career path for Internal Communicators
Additional benefits include:
- Opportunities to share ideas and learn from other organisations and practitioners
- Pre and post-course access to Canvas, the IoIC's dedicated online learning environment
- Learning from an award-winning employee experience practitioner with over 15 years' experience in the employee experience space
- Three CPD points for IoIC Members